Welcome Home to Cambridge Station!
7/27 Covid-19 Policy Updates
Covid-19 Policy Updates
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Heritage Properties Inc. is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our residents.
We know the COVID-19 virus is continuing to cause great concern and want you to know that we share that concern. We will adjust our operations further as needed and will keep you informed of any additional changes.
We appreciate your understanding that these measures are to assist to prevent the spread through our community.
- Offices: Our offices will be closed and locked during business hours. We ask that you call and schedule an appointment if you feel you need to meet face to face. Understand that appointments may not be immediately available. When the appointment occurs, you will be taken into an area where Social Distancing can occur. We thank you for your understanding of this matter.
· Prospective Residents: We know that many of you refer others to move into our communities on a regular basis. Our Offices will be closed for tours of apartments without an appointment. We are offering Self Guided, Facetime, and other means of tours. Please call the office if you have a referral that you want to have tour.
· If you choose to use any of our outside facilities such as walking trails or other areas, please ensure that you bring sanitizer to protect yourself from any germs that may have been left behind by previous users.
- Packages: As a reminder we are not accepting packages at the office until further notice.
· Service Requests / Work Orders:
- We are continuing to address all emergency work orders at this time. We will update you at a later time when we are able to start addressing any non emergency requests
Thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter.
We will continue to communicate with everyone throughout this process and appreciate your understanding.? Please feel free to contact the front office if you have any questions or concerns.
Heritage Properties, Inc